If there is one night to go all out and get heads to turn, it’s New Year’s Eve. And with that to say, the countdown to New Year has begun already!
Have you thought about what you are going to wear to the parties yet?
Whether you’re trying to dress to impress at your office party or look effortless at a friend’s get-together, dressing for the night without looking extra while also staying warm is a CHALLENGE!!
So, I wanted to share some outfit ideas that might help you when you look into your closet this week for something to wear. Keep scrolling!!
1. Festive, comfortable, and warm enough for the winters, a combination of basics from your wardrobe is a classic for a reason.
2. Nothing says “It’s New Year!!” like a chic sequin dress. Edge it up with a blazer, your favourite pair of stilettos or booties and matching accessories.
3. Winter means oversized cosy sweaters! Wearing a sweater as a dress with boots and a cute belt bag is my current favourite combo. It is dressy enough for a holiday party, yet casual enough to grab a cup of hot chocolate with your friends.
4. Live the party. Love the party. Be the party.
Change your short dresses for a metallic skirt and keep the new year glam alive.
Tip: Pair up shades of the same colour to create something beautiful.
5. Pleats, please! One-piece I have been looking forward to styling for the new year’s eve are the skirts.
Get a surprisingly effortless look by pairing your favourite skirt with a turtleneck, a top with statement sleeves, or even a sweater. Top it off with some accessories and boots for a little more oomph.
6. A blazer dress in winter looks undeniably sexy and the kind of outfit that is perfect for the festive season.
Tip: Try something fun for New Year look?
How about wearing the red blazer as a top and layer it with the pink one?
7. The perfect solution for those who hate sparkle is Leather.
Pair your leather pants with a lace blouse and a matching bralette underneath for a subtly sexy look. Complete the look with a pair of classic heels and accessories.
8. Jumpsuits are a great evening alternative if you’re not quite feeling a dress!
Not only the ensemble is incredibly easy to wear, but will also feel like a party game changer when coordinated with the right pair of stiletto and accessories.
9. That fancy matching set you have been saving for a special occasion? Now is the time to wear it!
There is no denying that matching co-ords look classy. And dressing head-to-toe in the same colour does not only saves your time but matching it up with the right accessories can bring out an elegant and flattering look!
I rounded up these 9 outfit ideas for New Year parties, to help you kiss 2019 goodbye in style!
Would love to hear from you guys how you liked these styles. Lemme know if you would try them out!
Stay tuned for the next one, till then be happy and keep slaying.
More love and positivity to you. ❤️